Which sounds worse: getting shortchanged by a cashier at the grocery store or losing your life savings to an uninformed Bernie Madoff-type investment? The answer is obvious. Still, it’s a good metaphor for how to manage your healthcare investment and, more importantly, the glaring flaws in how healthcare is administered and delivered.
- Craig lack Authors Children’s Book
- Financial Consultant, Craig Lack, signs on as Executive Producer for new Film
- Craig Lack Feature in USA Today
- Best-selling author, national speaker, and healthcare business consultant, Craig Lack abolishes $1.3 million of Medical Debt for 1717 Struggling Americans in D.C. Area
- Seven Talking Points Masquerading as Consulting