Craig Lack, President of Catilize Health, was selected by the National Association of Experts, Writers and Speakers® to be featured in the USA Today to showcase his coveted status as a GameChanger®.
Medical Debt Abolished in DC AREA
Lack previously abolished more than $1.2 million dollars of medical debt for veterans in partnership with the nonprofit RIP Medical Debt for a combined total of $2.5 million in debt relief over two years.
“The American worker is under tremendous financial duress because of the cost of their deductibles, copays and coinsurance payments. According to a Commonwealth Fund study, an increasing number of employees are actually working for less pay than they were five years ago because of increasing health insurance costs where they work.”
– Craig Lack
Medical Debt Relieved for our bravest
“This debt has been canceled and abolished by us using a donation from Energi. Energi is working hard to help active military and veterans across this nation to get out from under the burden of healthcare debt.”
Which sounds worse: getting shortchanged by a cashier at the grocery store or losing your life savings to an uninformed Bernie Madoff-type investment? The answer is obvious. Still, it’s a good metaphor for how to manage your healthcare investment and, more importantly, the glaring flaws in how healthcare is administered and delivered.
- Craig Lack Feature in USA Today
- Best-selling author, national speaker, and healthcare business consultant, Craig Lack abolishes $1.3 million of Medical Debt for 1717 Struggling Americans in D.C. Area
- Seven Talking Points Masquerading as Consulting
- Craig Lack of Energi Abolishes Over 1.2M in Medical debt for Veterans and Active Military
- Craig Lack Featured in CEO Today